From January 4th to 8th, 2016 a conference on Combinatorial and Additive Number Theory will be organized at the Institute for Mathematics and Scientific Computing at the University of Graz in Graz, Austria.
The conference is open to all topics in the area. In particular, topics include but are not restricted to:
- Addition Theorems,
- Polynomial Methods,
- Zero-Sum Theory,
- Combinatorial Factorization Theory.
The following colleagues have agreed to give plenary talks:
- Matt DeVos (Simon Fraser University),
- David J. Grynkiewicz (The University of Memphis),
- Vsevolod Lev (The University of Haifa at Oranim),
- Alain Plagne (École Polytechnique),
- Imre Z. Ruzsa (Alfréd Rényi Institute of Mathematics),
- Wolfgang A. Schmid (LAGA, University Paris 8 and 13),
- Pingzhi Yuan (South China Normal University).
If you are interested in participating, then please register.
Organizers: Alfred Geroldinger, Andreas Reinhart, Daniel Smertnig, Qinghai Zhong.